TaxiBraga was founded in June 1982 and has been carrying passengers by taxi for more than 20 years. It has changed its legal status to limited liability company and its name for Taxibraga II, Lda in 2008.
We are based in Braga, being our area of action Braga and Vila Verde.
We have extensive experience in transfers from Braga to Porto airport (Francisco Sá Carneiro), Lisbon Airport (Pedras Rubras) and other airports.
We carry passengers for every country and Europe.
Our vehicles (Mercedes Benz Class E) are equipped with air conditioning, GPS and all elements of active and passive safety.
All our drivers are holders of certificates of professional competence, multilingual able to carry out their profession with a very above average quality.
TaxiBraga was the first taxi company in Portugal to provide its customers with free internet access via the WIFI Zone.
• Drive the customer to his destination, providing safe, comfortable, quality travel, meeting the needs and expectations of the client and other stakeholders;
• Responding to market needs in the area of passenger transport by taxi;
• Promote the well-being of our employees and other stakeholders.
The Management of Taxibraga II, Lda intends to provide a service offering with a high quality level, adapted to the specific characteristics and needs of each client and other interested parties, thus making a commitment to:
• Meet the needs, expectations and requirements of our customers;
• Provide the means and resources necessary to achieve the defined objectives;
• Encourage the continuous training of all our employees, with a view to enhancing skills, involving them and motivating them to participate actively in quality improvement;
• Comply with the legislation and legal requirements applicable to our activity;
• Continuously promote Quality in all processes and organization of the company.
For this challenge, we expect the active participation of all customers, employees and suppliers and other stakeholders, ensuring our full commitment to achieving this goal.
Soc. Com. C. Santos